Windsor-Essex county (made up of the City of Windsor and numerous smaller townships) features Ontario’s balmiest weather, with average daily temperatures above 10°C (50°F) seven and a half months of the year – perfect for golfing, gardening, boating and much more. We are also home to award-winning wineries and micro-breweries.
Housing and land costs are among Canada’s most affordable here is Windsor Essex County – roughly half of Toronto prices – and commercial and industrial space are both available and affordable, by any standard.
For those looking for urban pursuits, the area offers major league sports, world-class gaming, big-name stage performances, and international art exhibits in several galleries.
What better place to call “home” than Windsor Essex County!
- Aleksander Estate Winery – www.aleksanderestate.com
- Colio Estate Wines Inc. – www.coliowinery.com
- Cooper’s Hawk Vineyards – www.coopershawkvineyards.com
- Colchester Ridge Estate Winery – www.colchesterridge.com
- North 42 Degrees Estate Winery – www.north42degrees.com
- Pelee Island Winery – www.peleeisland.com
- Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery – www.sprucewoodshores.com
- Viewpointe Estate Winery – www.viewpointewinery.com